This podcast is hosted by founder, Jennifer Navarrete and is meant to be a guide for podcasters participating in National Podcast Post Month.
- Give NaPodPoMo Podcaster Feedback Ep 20If you’re listening to your fellow NaPodPoMo podcaster’s shows, let them know. We all know podcasting is a whole heck of a lot of work. A kind word, a verbal or written pat on the back goes a long way.
- Permission To Change Your Show Ep 19A challenge like NaPodPoMo allows for free-flowing creativity.
- Building In Public Ep 18You’ve got an idea for a podcast, but you haven’t quite got it fleshed out. Why not build in public?
- The Real and the Raw Ep 17Consider podcasting out in the wild. Get comfortable being a podcaster in any circumstance or environment
- #Value4Value for Podcasters and Listeners Ep 16The #Value4Value model is based on the core concepts of Time, Talent, and Treasure. The people who listen and find value in what was written, spoken, or shared can provide value back to the podcaster.