After lamenting the mechanical scripted episodes, this episode is a free flow stream of consciousness. That’s right, I’m winging it!
Welcome to the official National Podcast Post Month podcast for the 16th annual global podcast challenge. I am your host and the founder of NaPodPoMo, Jennifer Navarrete.
This podcast is presented in two segments. The first segment is a guide for podcasters participating in National Podcast Post Month. The second segment is the behind-the-scenes of how this particular podcast is coming together using Podcasting 2.0’s Live Item Tag done through Blubrry’s PowerPress plugin.
- An all-nighter = no script or bullet points
- Being more comfortable with Live Item Tag (LIT)
- Fan of the feature-rich PowerPress plugin by Blubrry
- NaPodPoMo uses both technical and creative sides of our brains. If you’re feeling exhausted that could be the reason and know you’re not alone.
- No matter where you are within NaPodPoMo whether that’s episode 5 or episode 12 or on target for day and episode. Stay the course.
Dive into Blubrry’s Podcasting 2.0 features: https://blubrry.com/support/media-hosting-documentation/blubrry-dashboard-podcasting-2-0-features
Subscribe to the NaPodPoMo 2023 MEGA Feed: https://feed.informer.com/digests/ZL1ZJYKAFR/feeder.rss