Powerful movements usually start with someone who has a mission and a message to share with the world. And keep sharing it until eventually it goes from one voice to many.
- The inner fire that keeps tapping you on the shoulder wants out – let it emerge!
- Spark change by getting your message out of your head and into the world and spread it far and wide
- The ripple effect of your message happens when listeners tune in, then tell others, who tell other, etc
- Podcasting provides roots for your mission to grow, social media spreads that message
- Unlocking how rewarding it can be to listen to podcasts on a modern podcast app like Fountain
- Streaming SATS, Sending Boostagrams, and more!
The official National Podcast Post Month podcast for the 16th annual global podcast challenge is hosted by the founder of NaPodPoMo, Jennifer Navarrete. It is supported by Blubrry Podcast Hosting and Creative Work Hour.
This podcast is presented in two segments. The first segment is a guide for podcasters participating in National Podcast Post Month. The second segment is the behind-the-scenes of how this particular podcast is coming together using Podcasting 2.0’s Live Item Tag done through Blubrry’s PowerPress plugin. Visit www.NaPodPoMo.org to learn more.